President Noah Brooks
- Serving as a student liaison to administration on issues involving students
- Serving as a student advisor to the Board of Regents, President of the University, Provost, etc.
- Chairing of the Student Fee Review Board
- Managing and leading eight ASUNM student service agencies
- Attending administrative meetings
Noah Brooks is an Senior studying Economics and Arabic. He first got involved in ASUNM his first semester here at UNM, when he was elected as a Senator. Soon after, he became the Steering & Rules Chair and then the President Pro Tempore. Noah is a Transfer student who came here from Johnson & Wales University in Denver, CO. Noah has a passion for serving students, and loves acting as your Student Body President. If you have any question, please feel free to reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.