Vice President Cheyenne Feltz
- Managing and overseeing the Senate and Committee Chairs
- Assisting the President with everyday tasks and duties
- Creating and distributing Full Senate meeting agendas and minutes
- Distributing legislation and budgets passed by the Senate
- Coordinating with Board of Regents, Student Activities, Student Government Accounting Office, etc.
- Serving as a point of contact for all UNM students and organizations
Cheyenne Feltz is a senior majoring in Nursing and minoring in Psychology. She plans on pursuing her MSN next year for Emergency Medicine. Cheyenne has been a part of ASUNM since her freshman year of college when she was accepted into the Emerging Lobo Leaders program. She moved on to become the Projects Director of ASUNM Community Experience, as well as holding the positions of Executive External Director in Lobothon and Vice President of Academic Excellence in her Sorority. Academics is of upmost importance to Cheyenne, she is a member of Mortar Board Senior honor society and has earned her designation in honors from UNM Honors College as well as promotes academics to the community with programs such as Reading is Fundamental and Cuidado los Ninos. Cheyenne's biggest passions are volunteer work and showing off her Lobo pride at our Hockey games.