ASUNM President: Mia Amin
- Serving as a student liaison to administration on issues involving students
- Serving as a student advisor to the Board of Regents, President of the University, Provost, etc.
- Chairing of the Student Fee Review Board
- Managing and leading eight ASUNM student service agencies
- Attending administrative meetings
Chief of Staff: Adam Lopez
- Serving as chief advisor to ASUNM President
- Managing and overseeing the Executive Cabinet
- Attending administrative meetings in conjunction with the President, or in their absence
- Overseeing matters pertaining to the Office of the President
- Assisting in fulfilling internal student government responsibilities, as the president deems appropriate
Director of Communication: Lauren Candland
- Running all social media for various events for Senate, the executive branch, and sometimes agencies
- Creating visual marketing campaigns
- Updating and renovating the ASUNM Websites
- Creating contacts with the media, Daily Lobo, etc. through the form of press releases and other media contact
- Serving as an advisor to the president on external matters
- Working with the Outreach and Events Committee as a non-voting member
Deputy Chief of Staff: Anna Borders
- Assisting the President and Chief of Staff with both internal or external duties
- Managing university board and committee applications and write progress reports reports
- Attending administrative meetings in conjunction with the President and Chief of Staff, or in their absence
- Supporting ASUNM agency events and initiatives
Deputy Director of Communication: Sara Saiz
- Chief graphic designer
- Assisting President, agencies, and Senate with visual marketing campaigns
- Running social media campaigns and spearheading the ASUNM Snapchat
- Assists with all other public relations and marketing efforts
Attorney General: Abby Lutz
- Issuing advisory opinions concerning the law, legislation, or any other act of ASUNM when requested
- Providing a current copy of the Constitution and Law Book at the request of any individual or group
- Assisting the President in the execution of their duties
- Serving as an ex-officio, non-voting member of the Senate and its Standing Committees
- Providing advice and counsel concerning all acts of ASUNM when requested to do so
- Providing counsel for the government in all suits against them
- Updating and distributing the Constitution for the purpose of engrossing any Constitutional Amendments as passed by ASUNM and approved by the UNM Board of Regents
- Codifying of the Law Book in consultation with the President and the Vice President
Boards & Committees Coordinator: Krystah Pacheco
Soliciting undergraduate student applications to be considered for appointment to University agencies, boards, committees, and commissions; and
Recommending appointees to the President to serve on University agencies, boards, committees, and commissions; and
Gathering agendas and reports from ASUNM appointments to University agencies, boards, committees, and commissions; and
Preparing a report to be delivered at Full Senate meetings; and
Managing the ASUNM Committees and Boards email account.
Director OF Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: Deon Watson
1. Providing guidance to the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative branches on inclusivity initiatives, innovations, and representation.
2. Working with the Division of Equity and Inclusion and UNM Resource and Ethnic Centers to ensure ASUNM events, scholarships, correspondence, and governing documents are inclusive to all students.
3. Regularly reporting to and attending, Joint Council meetings.
4. Arranging regular training opportunities in diverse subject matter for employees and elected members of ASUNM.